Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Visiting hours are OVER!!!

So, we are in limbo at the moment. Our plane leaves this afternoon, but we are trying to see if there is a chance we could get signature today. Every indication last week was friday or monday the judge would sign. Our two contacts are going to call us this morning and update us if anything happened late yesterday or anything will happen early this morning.

I will not be making it back out to semillas, as it is just too far and difficult to get to. Emotionally, I do not think that I can take leaving her again. I cried half the night just knowing there is no resolution yet. I don't want to leave....i don't want to leave....i don't want to.

So, I am here huddled around the one crack in my hotel room door, avoiding hotel staff and free internet access. The computer cord snakes around our room, plugged into the one 110 outlet in the room - the bathroom. I am anxious again and praying for good news around 9 am.

Will keep you posted...assets are here and ready to help!!! We all need some good news since hearings start thursday....last chance off the pgn slow-motion tour bus - i want off the scenic tour and onto the express!!!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Oh Telissa! I can't stop thinking of you guys today. Lots of prayers coming your way from Denver for some good news!!!
-Erin


July 2008 family photo