
Here is the before shot of shaggy girl being soothed by her musical radio, and here is the after....Whoooaa, we can acutally see now beyond the mound of hair! It only took 3 seat cushions, and 3 people to get the job done.
As for the doctor, holy cow - I have never heard her scream soooooooooooo lound! I think the Dr. is deaf and we'll have to do shots next week. We also have now started hoarding food and will not share it. She even puts it in your hand and then takes it aw

ay. In Mariela's words - Uhhhh, Ohhhhaaa!
5 comments:
Cool doo, Mariela! And, make that ol' Doctor promise you can poke back...you're gonna have lots of chances! What a cutie pie you are!
Hang in there, Momma. Just realized you have to cope with testing plus the 2 year check up...yikes! Nothing is more urgent than building trust...everything else can happen on YOUR time now! Goodness, what a difference a week makes!
Hugs from the Midwest! Kathy
Welcome to Mommyhood! LOL! She looks cute with her new hair. I am trying to hold out on Kate's hair. I really don't want to have to keep trimming bangs, but it is driving me NUTS!
Better luck next week at the doctor's office! I had to hold Kate down for her shots!
I am surprised to hear about the food hoarding considering that she lived in a responsive orphange. I also thought older kids were more likely.
I can't believe the haircut happened. The doctor and shots are a piece of cake for us compared to the beauty shop. :-)
that's why I learned how to give my kids hair cuts, it's easier, faster and cheaper, je je. ( well don't forget I have triplets !!! :)
Congrats on Mariela finally being home. What a long journey home. I am so happy for you. She is such a cutie. Enjoy every moment, time goes by so quickly. Courtney
Post a Comment