Thursday, March 5, 2009

Just Buying Time...


We are just waiting for these 3 LLLLOOOONNNNNNGGGG days to pass....
Here is to me and the chicken bus behind me!

I just want to send a big hug and prayer out to ALL OF OUR SEMILLAS FAMILIES. We have all endured so much and we are now in our eleventh hour. It is important that we stick by one another, encourage each other and support each other. Our hours cannot be counted and none have been wasted, except for the hours we have spent fighting.


I pray for birthmothers that need to appear (for the 4th time) for a court hearing with the judge in Chimaltenango. I pray for any papers that need to be couriered that they get their quickly and do not get lost along the way. I pray for all the signatures that are required. I pray for us all to have more patience. And I pray for the Semillas staff that continue to watch over our little ones day in and day out. I thank the families that are down there that have continued to send news back from the home front and keep us well informed.

On Sunday, we had to occupy your time as not to drive ourselves crazy, since we couldn't visit Mariela until monday. We acutally spent the day being tourists and ventured out to the coffee plantation. Also, we got a sneak peek of the processions that they begin having for Holy Week. The colored sawdust rugs that are made are beautiful and time consuming. I pray I am back there next week!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Soon, Soon, Soon! I am praying you are back there next week too!

~Emily said...

What coffee farm did you visit??? Filadelfia? The BEST coffee in the world there.


July 2008 family photo