Friday, March 6, 2009

Heading Back on Sunday!

Just bought my ticket back to Guatemala on Sunday. The secretary of the courthouse said everyone had been notified and he said it should wrap up on Monday. Tuesday looks like a good day. Juan is going to stay and hold down the fort and I am heading out to wrap this up.

TUESDAY IS MARIELA'S 2ND BIRTHDAY!!!!

Great opportunity to practice my spanglish that I use here at home! so, two more days and I touch Guatemalan soil...yipppeee!!!

12 comments:

Nat said...

SOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!! as i'm sure YOU are :)i can't even imagine the anticipation. i can. not. WAIT. for LOTS of pictures and stories!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank God! I am so happy for the three of you! FINALLY!!

Connie said...

This is wonderful news!! Safe trip there and back again for the last time!!

Anonymous said...

Telissa, you have been in our hearts, thoughts, and prayers forever it seems! Please know that we are so excited for you and Juan and pray that this time is the charm--what a birthday, we hope!

Vanessa said...

Oh my goodness what WONDERFUL news!! Praying for safe travels and a speedy homecoming!!

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a wonderful pickup and the rest of the AA team follows shortly.

Anonymous said...

WOOP! Katie says, "2 year olds are really weird, huh mom?" Uh, not weird...just totally, frustratingly adorable! Have a blast with your terrific 2 year old! Happy Birthday, Miss Mariela...warrior momma is on her way!

Erin said...

HOORAY!!! We're so excited for you guys and happy that Mariela gets to spend her 2nd birthday with you. We'll be praying for safe travels!

Kim said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you hear me screaming all the way from MN? I am SO happy for you! I can't wait to see pictures of you with Mariela FOREVER!

Anonymous said...

Simple Awesome! I will so so so look forward to seeing you pick up Mariela on Tuesday at Semillas!!!

~Emily said...

Buen viaje! Muchos besitos y energia positiva.

~Emily said...

Almost forgot... HAPPY BIRTHDAY Mariela. I remember how sad it was to miss Ceci's birthday.


July 2008 family photo