We finally got confirmation in three places: PGN Chimaltenango, PGN GC and the U.S. Embassy that our case is OK, PGN has once again cleared it in addition to the MP letter and tomorrow morning we will be on the judge's desk in order to lift the hold on Mariela and allow her to leave the country.We can be there for days or for weeks, but we are in the last place, with the last signature and waiting for word to catch a flight and get her out of there!! Here is our girl! I will confirm if it indeed happens and pray we are on top of the pile and out of there soon!
6 comments:
finally, I'm so glad for both of you hopefully Mariela will be here soon, I will continue to pray for everything to be ok !!
That's wonderful Telissa!! I am so happy for the three of you!! Safe travels!! Sandi
Great news!!! I hope you're at the top of the list!!
GOOD NEWS!!! FINALLY!!!
Hey guys! Thinking of you today --- praying that the judge will budge!
Go Mariela! I will be praying that you get your sweet girl on a plane ASAP
Post a Comment