Here is our little thinker - thinking about hiding from the camera - thinking of a way to make it home to us. As usual, no word on the birth certificate - more confusion, know where paper is, now they don't know where paper is, office is closed yesterday (but someone else had their papers released yesterday) - some people wait 1 month...some wait 5 months. Now papers will be released tomorrow not in Mixco but in Guatemala city - not sure if our papers will be released or we will have to become part of RENAP - the new body that issues the birth certificates. I give up on this for today!!!!
I am tired of thinking about it. I am just thankful she is fine. We should know more tomorrow whether our papers were issued or not. And if they were not - no telling how long it will be. Mariela's birthmother is being interviewed again on Monday, Sept. 29.
2 comments:
What a beautiful surprise you found in your in box. Mariela is so precious. I am so sorry for all that you have gone through to bring her home. You and everyone in process are in my prayers EVERY NIGHT. Hugs, Judi
At least they are fine. Healthy, Happy little girls. That is all we both have right now. And eachother. Hang on...
Post a Comment