There are some days that I cannot imagine what I will do with myself the moment she arrives. I have spent my nights and my weekends researching, begging and praying, making phone calls everywhere imaginable...I received a good phone call today, and I hope that he puts in a good word with another organization, so we can fix this hold on the children. I cannot believe that 5 months have gone by, yet no one can figure out how to fix this. Thanks to my friends that sent me this photo of my Mariela when they went down to visit their son. Sept. 10 we are supposed to find out about her birth certificate....please say it just all falls into place and I can be down there in October.To Guatemala and Back...for only one reason...Our journey with Mariela since Easter 2007. Ephesians 1:5 In love he predestined us to be adopted as his sons through Jesus Christ...
Monday, September 8, 2008
The days drag on
There are some days that I cannot imagine what I will do with myself the moment she arrives. I have spent my nights and my weekends researching, begging and praying, making phone calls everywhere imaginable...I received a good phone call today, and I hope that he puts in a good word with another organization, so we can fix this hold on the children. I cannot believe that 5 months have gone by, yet no one can figure out how to fix this. Thanks to my friends that sent me this photo of my Mariela when they went down to visit their son. Sept. 10 we are supposed to find out about her birth certificate....please say it just all falls into place and I can be down there in October.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
July 2008 family photo
No comments:
Post a Comment