Mariela's mother is being picked up tomorrow morning in person by our attorney. She has been told today that if she does not go, that there are no more chances. Mariela will be left at the orphanage and the Ministerio Publico will take the case and have to take matters into their hands. She will be in violation of not attending her interview and charges could be pressed. In addition, the adoption will be halted until all of that is resolved and the adoption legitimized.
I suppose we will see tomorrow how serious this is and if it gets resolved once and for all.
3 comments:
Praying hard that the interview takes place and goes well tomorrow.
Telissa
I am praying that tomorrow will resolve your BMI step and your file can make it's way to approval! I can't imagine how difficult this must be for you. Take care.
Any news Telissa! Gosh, I am praying the interview went off today without a hitch.
Post a Comment