Tuesday, July 22, 2008

T-O-U...I mean O-U-T


Prayers have been answered today - We are out of that black hole called PGN!!!! She is officially part of our family. Now just 3 more things and we are OUTTA there!!!
See this picture? This is what Mariela Tiu Molano thinks of PGN!!! Start the count down we are bringing this one home soon!!!
God blessed us today!! I thought today would be one of the best days of my life, but it was the day we were so lucky to meet her and even begin this journey. All of this frustration, anger, tears, etc. has just made this day even better.
We had one of the best weekends being at Semillas. We have really become one large family that has one unique bond - our children. Congrats to Gina who also is bringing home her daughter soon - what a coincidence that we just met this weekend, and we called and e-mailed each other to share our joy. When all of the children were running and sharing and playing this weekend - we remembered now what this journey really means. Semillas is a wonderful place that Mariela is going to miss for sure. We continue our prayers and our campaigns for those children still there without families. (Kim, you are next - I know it!!! - you are an old timer like us and have paid your dues - you are in my prayers tonight).

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I am so happy for your little family! Mary

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! We are all so excited for your family! May God bless, and may you have a safe and joyous homecoming! We look forward to seeing you all again!

Aunt Mary C in Missouri

Nadine Hancock said...

HI, I'm Nadine and I worked with your mom for many years at SMH. I retired June 27. Just want you to know that your most recent message as me in very happy tears. Just this Sun. at chuch I literally begged the Lord to get Mariela home -- He heard all of our prayers. I am so very happy for all of you and am eagerly anticipating that joyous message - WE ARE HOME TOGETHER. You do make a very beautiful family. Love to all of you. Nadine

Kim said...

Telissa, I am SO happy for you! I am crying tears of JOY girl! Thanks for the prayers for us. I really believe we will get that glorious call soon. It is long overdue! Congratulations on your OUT!

HB said...

Congratulations!!!! I knew it would be good news, I just knew it! Big internet hug!

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!! Christmas in Missouri is going to be bigger than ever! 7 great-grandchildren for g-ma and g-pa K. I can't wait to get all of them together. I am so happy for you guys. You are getting her at a wonderfully fun age and have many many years of joy (and headaches) ahead of you!
Carrie, Troy, Molly and Cole

Anonymous said...

That is wonderful news Telissa!! What a wonderful blessing!! You and your precious little family will continue to be in my prayers!! Sandi

Connie said...

Finally!!! We are so happy for you both! We're looking forward to meeting little Mariela!

Aunt Connie and Uncle Harley

Anonymous said...

Hooray! At last! Love ya!

Melissa said...

Congratulations! I am thrilled for you! I'm praying the rest of the process will be smooth and quick!

Anonymous said...

That is AWESOME!!!! Congrats!

~Emily said...

Woo-hoo!!! Someday we will look back on this craziness and it will all seem so "small"... well... maybe not. :-)


July 2008 family photo