Tuesday, July 15, 2008

211 days in PGN and 2 days until Guatemala

PGN was always at least an 8 week minimum or 60 days or two months. Seven months later, we still are sitting there. Now when we call, and they are not authorized to give out information, so we probably will not know anything until we get the phone call that we are approved or kicked out for some other odd, unknown reason.

Another children's home was raided and several other homes were targeted. The children from the one home were removed and they are being investigated/interviewed through the Ministerio Publico. The families of Semillas children, are just so thankful that our children were not removed and continue to prosper in the only home they have really known. We still need to fight in order to get them cleared to come home. I'll be posting our new video, as these campaigns have to continue until all the children come home.

Two days until our visit...getting anxious!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck !! Everything will be ok
ANIMO :)

Anonymous said...

Dear Telissa & Juan, Just wanted you to know that all of us here in Missouri are praying wholeheartedly and watching your blogspot frequently for your news! Our hearts go out to you!

Love, Aunt Mary C

Anonymous said...

Telissa
Congratulations on your BMI! You are on the home stretch now! I am very moved by the campaign videos! Sending them to politicians here in NC.
Have a great trip! I am sure it will be your last one before getting your daughter forever. Best Wishes. Stephanie

~Emily said...

You are either there or almost. GOOD FOR YOU!!! I can't wait to hear about it and see all the pix.

Anonymous said...

Hey you, I hope you are just having some fun with Mariela. Can't wait to hear of your visit and see pictures of that little sweetie pie!

Miss talking to you every day on email! But it seems like those letters are making people realize we are out there!

HB said...

I can't believe it's so close!
I'm so glad you got to visit her, I know you will make the most of it, and of course take loads of photos! Avery can't wait to meet her! (ok, so I'm putting words in her mouth...but I'm sure it's true!) Love you guys and miss you!


July 2008 family photo