Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Who is left of the Guatemalan 5000? Campaign


THERE ARE STILL 2,000+ CHILDREN'S ADOPTIONS STILL PENDING SINCE THE LAST CAMPAIN OF GUATEMALA 500 OCTOBER 2007!!


Thursday, June 19 is our campaign for "Who is left of the Guatemalan 5000?". All it takes is a photo of your little guatemalan loved one with the words "Who is left of the Guatemalan 5000?" We also have a form letter that we have created, which I will post here below. We are sending these by fax to our congressional members and others on Thursday.


Contact me by e-mail or if you need more info or need to join our Yahoo Group http://groups.yahoo.com/group/GuateCalltoaction/ in order to help spread the word.


Our birthmother interview is scheduled tomorrow, so I am not sleeping until Thursday anyway!!! Two children have already been taken from their interviews from Semillas - one which has been returned and one that they are fighting for. Something has to be done until each one of these children make it home and are protected until that day.

2 comments:

~Emily said...

I've been watching your blog daily. I was worried about you as there was little activity. I hope you are doing well and hanging in there. Lots of prayers for the BMI. Speaking of BMI's... mine has increased over the last few months due to this stress. :-) I've gained 20 pounds since December!!!

Melissa said...

Praying for a smooth birth mother interview.

I think the campaign is a great idea!


July 2008 family photo