Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Guess who is walking??



Mariela has taken her first real steps and is moving around. I can't say much except that I pray friday comes and goes so quickly and maybe sometime next week we can say officially that we are bringing OUR DAUGHTER home. I'll keep you posted on friday.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can wait for Mariela to be her so she can play with Fabiola !! Let's hope for that to be soon :)

Kim said...

That is wonderful that she is walking! I am praying that your interview goes well on Friday!

~Emily said...

WALKING??? We're missing all the good stuff. I know we won't have Ceci before her 1st birthday but pray that we will before she is walking.

Best wishes for tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

TC - It will be alright - we love you and everything will be fine. Just have trust and patience. God is protecting over her and she is in good hands. Mariela one day will see all the love you gave her before she came home and she will feel very grateful that you never gave up hope. Jenna


July 2008 family photo