Thursday, May 29, 2008

Final Interview Tomorrow

Tomorrow is the BIG DAY! My prayers, my hopes, my entire existance (ok, now I am a little dramatic) rests on tomorrow. Marielas' mother will be brought in and interviewed for the last time. I pray she is treated kindly, I pray that God holds her head high and holds her hand through this difficult day. My heart is heavy with her burden and it is something I cannot imagine. I pray that they do not burden her with guilt or ask of her to do what is not in her heart.

She has not seen Mariela since last September when the DNA was done. Today, I opened up her picture with Mariela on her lap and cried to her. I asked her to please give us a chance to protect and provide for Mariela and for God to pass along to her that we will love her like no other. Her mother is in my prayers above everyone else today and for many years to come.

Lord, give me strength to survive the day and hopefully to enjoy motherhood for the rest of our lives. I feel blessed to have made it even this far.

8 comments:

Kim said...

Oh My! I will be thinking about you Telissa. Only positive thoughts! Let us know how it goes.

~Emily said...

I know it is hard not to worry. I hope you get a speedy report to put your mind at ease. Thinking of you! ~Emily

Anonymous said...

Telissa, todo va a salir bien vas a ver, Dios esta contigo y con Mariela tambien. Animo !! y mil bendiciones :)

Anonymous said...

Good luck, girl!

One Busy Momma said...

Praying that the interview goes well and that you are out of pgn soon.

Denise

Anonymous said...

Just saw your update today on a.com. Just wanted to let you know I'm praying for you and your baby and your birthmom. Hope all goes well and the interview gets done soon (and goes smoothly).

Timberly

~Emily said...

Did you hear anything yet??? Been thinking about you.

Nat said...

i'm THINKING ABOUT YOU at almost every moment. . . hoping and praying things went well yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!


July 2008 family photo