
So, this year long preparation to becoming a parent and getting our house ready to become a home, has turned into a marathon of projects. We have built an additional grilling patio (minus the grill surround which has been only 5 bricks high for 6 months now), finishing the back yard landscaping (one more palm tree or 75% off Lowe's garden special will not fit in my little backyard), and re-painting the house.
This weekend I felt so confident (and in the words of my friend - nothing ventured, nothing gained nor lost), I decided to paint the bedroom. What started off as safe and secure khaki (the room is already a million shades of khakis and earth-tones, turned into CHOCOLATE EGGPLANT.
I think it is sophisticated, Abbey (the jack russell could care less, she think any bedroom with fluffy pillows is therapeutic) and Juan at the time, just did not care nor have an opinion. If I don't like it, too bad, I am just out of energy!!!
I am running out of projects, out of wall space and out of ideas to occupy my time. My Dyson is in overtime from all the cleaning and vacuuming I do just to waste time (Man, I love that thing!!)
I am running out of projects, out of wall space and out of ideas to occupy my time. My Dyson is in overtime from all the cleaning and vacuuming I do just to waste time (Man, I love that thing!!)
I am obsessed with seeing how much dirt I can pull out of every nook and cranny in our house. It is such a thrill to see it all go to the waste can.
See, I told you I need help. I called my congressman's office in Washington D.C., to have them call the Embassy down there to see what the word is. Seems the cases are not moving out of PGN once again. They want to initiate more interviews, more paperwork and waste more time. These weeks of delays have turned into months. Six months into a process that was supposed to take 2-3 months...I will need a new vacuum for Christmas at this rate.
3 comments:
Oh Telissa, I sure hope we start seeing some cases come out of PGN. We all need that to uplift our spirits! Keep the faith!
Telissa
I checked in to see how you were doing and if you had some good news. I'm sorry to hear the adoption has been delayed. I'll send a few prayers your way and hopefully the next time I check in I'll see good news.
The Christmas photos are great!
Barbara Cugno
Chocolate eggplant sounds like a great color! Be glad you are well prepared now! I am killing myself trying to do all the things I have been putting off!
I'm so sorry about PGN delays! I will be praying for you!
Post a Comment