Thursday, October 23, 2008

DOES NOT LOOK GOOD...



It has not been confirmed, but it looks like we are going to get another previo or kick-out from the RENAP Guatemala City Office. The agency rep talked to the reviewer and he needed our attorney to come to the office to talk to him. They have not confirmed it yet, but I don't feel like we have caught one break in this entire journey.
I TAKE THAT BACK - The luckiest break I caught was getting Mariela, but trying to get her here is next to impossible. 90 days waiting for a birth certificate and I hardly feel closer...
Thanks to Ona for sending me some great photos and giving my girl a big hug from me!

3 comments:

~Emily said...

Pflew... poopie!

Kim said...

Telissa~I am so sorry. I am still just sick for you guys. Can you try and swing another trip down there? That attorney better get WORKING!!! Our attorney went and met with our reviewer at RENAP in GC and she said that has helped in both cases. I'm here if you need to vent, talk or just cry.

HB said...

:(
no words for this....especially not ones i can write on here....arg....
:(
*hugs*


July 2008 family photo