Saturday, November 1, 2008

10 more days...On top of the 100 days already waiting for our birth certificate


The attorney resubmitted paperwork on Thursday, Oct. 30, and they said to check back in 10 days. The days are dragging now. The MP has finisished most of the investigation and was scheduled to have the doctor review each child and their conditions. I have not heard if that has happened yet.

Our visa pre-approval documents expire Dec. 18. Since this has all taken way too long, we are now having to update all of our paperwork and have another social worker come to our home and update our homestudy. It never seems to end....monetarily....emotionally.....physically. I keep thinking a bright spot is around the corner, but it just never seems to come. I miss her and I will be devestated if she is not home for Christmas, but it is not looking good...

2 comments:

Kim said...

A bright spot HAS to be around the corner for you Telissa. There is only so much crap you are allowed to deal with. Keep the faith. Mariela still COULD be home for Christmas.

Nat said...

i can not even believe this is happening. there HAS to be some good new soon!!!


July 2008 family photo