Saturday, October 18, 2008

Sticks and Stones - Lies Do Hurt Me



Now it is a blame game with my attorney once again. She says she submitted the papers to the Guatemala City RENAP and they just have misinformed our agency. We are asking her to forward us proof of her submittal. My director and the attorney are not really getting along, as it seems my attorney is always behind and always delaying things and always telling lies about what she has or has not done.

We'll figure it out soon enough...if I don't get that birth certificate this month or by early next month, there is little chance of bringing her home this year. The holds are still on the children, but they are working on it. In the meantime, Mariela is having fun playing with the rocks and being with her buddies. I am going to be sad for her the day I take her from everything she knows.

Here is our precious girl!! I don't think i can stand many more photos by mail and it has been 3 months since we have seen her. I hope it is soon that we are back there one last time - for good.

2 comments:

Kim said...

She is so sweet Telissa. I can only imagine how you miss her. I hope and pray every day that she will be home this year!

Nat said...

i love these pictures! still thinking and praying for you every single day!


July 2008 family photo