Wednesday, December 3, 2008

We have DNA at last!


We are expediting her DNA (along with the other families) to get our DNA in to the embassy by next week, so we can still have our appointment by the end of the year. I don't know how it happened, but the attorney met the agencey's rep at the clinic this morning to at least release the one paper for us to get the DNA and Mariela made it to the doctor's for the appointment. Thank goodness...I don't know when they will make it to the lab, but hopefully by the end of the week, and we should have results 24 or so hours after that.

She loves to have new company so she can play. She loves to be in the garden and outside. I cannot wait to bring her home....just keep praying....

2 comments:

Erin said...

Telissa - what great news...we will keep you guys in our prayers! What an adorable little girl and great photos!

Nat said...

YAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!! so happy to see this post!


July 2008 family photo