This never ends. We were cleared over a week ago to get our DNA. Now our orphanage and attorney are at odds over an agreement. Our attorney supposedly had issues with other cases that did not complete, yet the orphanage says they paid them in full. Now they say they had an agreement that the attorney would not charge for the last part of some of her cases. I know of two of us with this same attorney that are being asked for this money.
The attorney will not hand over the papers until she is paid. The director says she wanted one amount last week and now it is more this week. I don't believe either of them, because it has been one big lie. Now the orphanage says they are waiting until a meeting next week with the new consular at the U.S. Embassy to discuss this matter. The orphanage says they are being extortioned.
Last week it was a lie that we did not get the DNA because they were waiting to group the kids together to take them in for the test. Now it is because the attorney does not release the papers. And until this is resolved, we do not get our DNA done and our case does not finish.
I want my daughter home and out of this mess. This is hardly a celebration and she is not going to make it home for Christmas...I feel like I am in kindergarten fighting for who is first in line...
No comments:
Post a Comment