Thursday, January 31, 2008

Kicked Out...Again

I do not know for what, but we were previo'd out of PGN on Jan. 25th...now we are stuck on the outside until we can get registered with the new Central Authority...i don't see an end in sight today....This is KO #2....Below is the latest...

In 100 words or less, it seems that the PGN and the new agency, the Central Authority, cannot get it worked out amongst themselves. The PGN is kicking out cases, the Central Authority is changing the forms to register the cases and cannot agree on the appointment of its board, so everything is at a hault. Some believe there is a Feb. 12 deadline that should be met, and if things are not moving by this time, then there will be more stormy weather.

Today, my prayers were not answered, but tomorrow might be a different day.

5 comments:

Kim said...

I am so sorry to hear about your KO Telissa! Hopefully it was for something that can be resolved shortly. Our agency expects that most cases that were in PGN will be kicked out for various "reasons" so that all cases will have to be registered with the new CA. Hope tomorrow is a better day.

Nat said...

i'm SO sorry about your KO!!! i'll send you an email this afternoon.

Kim said...

Telissa~You've been tagged! See my blog post on 2/3.

HB said...

I'm so sorry...
I wish they would just tell you what the problem was so you could fix it and move on! these people are making me angry/sad.... and if i'm angry/sad, then i can only imagine what it must be like for you two...
call if you need anything at all, even if it's something silly. :)

Melissa said...

Sorry to hear of another KO. I hope and pray PGN and the CA get their acts together and get these babies home!


July 2008 family photo