Once she forgot about us, we escaped. I don't think she will really even miss us today. And for all those that warned me she will be full of sniffles, she has always had sniffles and sneez
es since we have known her!
I forgot her blanket for naptime, so off to go drop one off for her - bad mom!! I'll keep you posted how it goes later today.
Thanks to my Aunt Mary C. and to Aunt Marion and my sister's inlaw 's Judy for the wonderful cards and gifts. We really love getting so much love in the mail. And Marion, Mariela has been walking around for days with the card that sings "I am so excited!" - Juan finally had to hide it because she literally would walk around for hours with it until we were all laughing and crying!
2 comments:
Telissa-
Thinking of you today on Mariela's first day at daycare! It's always harder on us as parents than it is on the kids - it's just an adventure for them and she will be so excited to see you at the end of the day!!! Those smiles are precious!
I cried more tears than my girls did during their first few times at pre-school!! Glad to hear it went well though!
Post a Comment