The investigation is complete on Mariela and the MP report was delivered back to the PGN in person yesterday(the ones that approved us in July), so they can notify the judge to release the hold on Mariela. She will soon be leaving Guatemala when the judge signs that paper. We are thinking a week or two, but i hold my breath, since you never seem to know. We are thinking 3 days in PGN and then it is up to the judge. It does not have to go back to court, just needs her reivew and signature. Cross that molecular DNA and hope that is the case and she did not take a month long vacation to the Bahamas...
more later...
8 comments:
Congratulations Telissa and Juan! We'll keep our fingers crossed for a quick appointment with the judge and hopefully see you here in Guatemala in DAYS. GREAT NEWS!
Telissa,
This is such great news, and all without the added cost of a lawyer. We are all doing a little molecular dance for you.
Joan - Angela's mom
CONGRATS!! Praying this has a smooth and quick ending and she comes home ASAP!!
OMG!!! huge sigh of relief!!! i can't imagine how excited you both are...finally, a light at the end of the tunnel!!! can't wait for MORE good news!!!
I can't wait to be reading your blog about little Mariella putting on her snow boots to play in the snow. Oh wait... you live in Texas. :-) Great news!
I'm so happy for you!
I know it won't all be over until she's home, but progress in the right direction is definitely cause for celebration!
glad to hear i can cross my molecules, my fingers and toes were beginning to get sore! ;)
Wow - what fantastic news, T!
Yeah! I continue to check on your journey. Congratulations! I can't wait to read Mariela is HOME!!!
stephanie houston, nc mom to Gabriel and Joseph...Guatemalan Born:)
Post a Comment