Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Could it be next week??


The PGN has confirmed they have recieved the documents and should type up later today or tomorrow the form to send to the judge requesting the hold on Mariela to be lifted in order for her to leave the country. Appears that we could receive signature beginning of next week and be on a plane late in the week to BRING HER BACK HOME WITH US FOREVER AND EVER!!! But we take it day by day hoping that is the case.


I'll update later, as the gentleman that needs to fill in the form will not be back at his desk until 3 pm this afternoon. Either way, it should be in the judges hands by end of the week (unless we have another courier malfunction, and they cannot get it to the judge quick enough).


come on molecules!!! Here she is having fun with her friends!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

how exciting !!!!!!!! :)

Kim said...

I (as well as Kate, as she sits here on my lap "talking" to Mariela) hope and pray, pray, pray that Mariela will be in your arms FOREVER in a matter of days my friend. You have waited MUCH too long for this day to come!

Anonymous said...

Telissa and Juan, we are so-o-o excited for you! We still believe in miracles!

Your cheerleading section in Missouri!

Aunt Mary C

Nat said...

another missouri cheerleader SCREAMING for you!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I wonder how everything is going, I'm anxious to know ???

~Emily said...

You deserve some sort of reward for your patience and perseverence. I couldn't have done it. GREAT news!


July 2008 family photo