Little Mariela is not so little anymore! She is sitting, crawling and get this - SHARING!!! Definately not want of my better qualities, but she is already playing pat-a-cake nicely and understands NO. And the hair? IT HAS NOT STOPPED GROWING :)
I WANT HER HERE! I wish I had more elaborate thoughts on this matter, but life just is not the same since we have met her. As we near the one year mark, I would love to believe we see the light here around the corner.
The last of our documents needing corrections should be picked up by the end of the week, so maybe we'll be back in PGN next week. We have been kicked out of PGN for a month with no progress....PLEASE LET US BACK IN, SO WE CAN COME HOME TOGETHER.

3 comments:
I LOVE HER. she is absolutely adorable and THAT HAIR! so cute! i can't WAIT for your case to get MOVING again!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope you get back in SOON! We need to be on our pickup trip together! Hang in there!
Love that hair! Praying you are in and out of PGN soon, soon, soon!
Post a Comment