Rumor has it that we are going to PGN (one of the last big hurdles) on Tuesday, Dec. 11...I'll let you know if rumor becomes truth...
Dec. 12...still no confirmation....
- UPDATE: PGN was requesting a new medical certificate for Mariela, so the attorney is hopefully scrambling around trying to get that document revised. Hopefully, we will still make it to PGN this week with that new information....this is just the beginning...
2 comments:
Telissa~Did you confirm that you are in PGN? Here's to hoping you are! Our atty doesn't typically get cases into PGN without PA, so we are patiently waiting for PA. (on Day 19)
Telissa -
You may not remember me - I worked with you at BNIM in Kansas City. I was going through some old emails and came across one from Brittany - she forwarded to me (and others) your plea for letters in support of international adoption.
I just checked in to see how adoption things were going for you (as Brittany is not in the office today). I'm not sure what PGN is - but it sounds like it's a good thing.
Good luck! I don't know if you remember, but my husband and I adopted also. It's a wonderful life changing event. I wish you speed in getting your child!
Barbara Cugno
Post a Comment