Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Wrath of the Unknown...

Yesterday was a bit overwhelming for us...there were no update, no photos, frustrating news that we were still stuck in family court...and we lost it momentarily. The realization that she might not be here for her first birthday was a little heartbreaking. Thanks to all my forum friends, my little e-mail buddy Nat for getting me over the hurdle yesterday (and my agency coordinator that is hopefully still talking to me)...and our friends here that shared a margarita and laughs with us in the evening.


Mariela has not gained much weight in the past few months, but she is healthy. The visit trip assured us of that, so we know what we are missing!! She moved to a new room with the older babies, so maybe we'll get her sitting up and crawling real soon. She needs to practice to keep up with Abbey!



The report is pending from Family Court, and the social workers left on vacation. The question today for us would be the following: Do you prefer sitting and waiting in Family Court or do you prefer sitting and waiting in PGN? I don't care today, since I get to see her soon!! I miss my Mariela and her precious hair!! Sending you hugs and kisses and be there soon! Happy early Thanksgiving to my family and enjoy the presents!!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Telissa~Mariela is such a doll! I just love that crazy hair! Thanks for the nice comments on my blog~Kim

Nat said...

You KNOW I'm always here :)
I can't wait for your next visit!!! Hope you get to take another video of her to tide ME over too!!! Chat when we get back from Indiana . . .


July 2008 family photo