In the words of our dear friend Raquel, "Thank you, universe!" I was a good girl today, drank my lumpy, green smoothie drink, went home to eat left overs for lunch, and low and behold in my e-mail when I got back...
WE GOT OUR PRE-APPROVAL FOR MARIELA!!!
So, if we get out of family court soon, or maybe we are already out, we are headed to the last depths of dispair...PGN. I would post a newer picture of Mariela, but I killed my computer somehow and it has been hauled off for repair. I guess all my e-mailing, blogging and senseless use of my work time finally took its toll. Thanks, God, I needed a little pick-me-up!
WE GOT OUR PRE-APPROVAL FOR MARIELA!!!
So, if we get out of family court soon, or maybe we are already out, we are headed to the last depths of dispair...PGN. I would post a newer picture of Mariela, but I killed my computer somehow and it has been hauled off for repair. I guess all my e-mailing, blogging and senseless use of my work time finally took its toll. Thanks, God, I needed a little pick-me-up!
Lumpy green drink ingredients from Dr. Oz (parsley, apple, celery, spinach, ginger, lemon, lime, cucumber)...in the words of Oprah - "fresh"...now that I think about it, those are not quite the same words I would use.
1 comment:
YAY for PA!!!!!!! I saw Oprah yesterday too - I'm kinda upset the drink wasn't actually yummy . . . but GOOD FOR YOU for drinking it!
Post a Comment