Thursday, September 3, 2009

First Professional Photos

I have not had a chance to purchase the photos yet, but you can get a sneak peek here...
http://capturesintime.com/blog/

just scroll down until you find us... (Anyone in KC - she does a wonderful, wonderful, wonderful job and tons more patience than I was ever born with!)

When I was back in KC a few weeks back, one of my dear high school friends took these shots of Mariela and I in the park. Sorry, such a short post, but busy, busy, busy...more later ;)

4 comments:

~Emily said...

These pictures are AWESOME!!! Cecilia has been home one year and we still have not had her professionally photographed. It is on my to-do list!

HB said...

My favorite is the one with her suitcase and Elmo...and then of course the one with your fabulous orange shoes...and Mariela upside down! I can't wait for Avery to get photos like these... i think she's still a little unpredictable!
oh... and where did you get that green skirt? FABULOUS!!!!

Nat said...

LOVE them :) she is so happy! we were just in KC on friday getting stella's cert of citizenship!!! FINALLY!!! i LOVE kc! we need to get professional photos BADLY. i think i'm going to wait until fall :) email me! i'd love to hear what's going on with ya'll!

Kim said...

Absolutely ADORABLE!!!! Love the one with the little suitcase! We are setting up our first professional pictures now too!


July 2008 family photo