Second, yes, I am probably in mourning over Michael Jackson. I still remember the days of spreading out my Thriller album cover on the floor and lying next to Michael. I was going to marry him...yes, I missed my golden opportunity (lucky, Juan - haha)! So, in memory of the eighties, I have put all our Polaroids up for viewing. If you like it, you can download the program from Poladroid.net. You, too, can have vintage photos in just a few minutes, shake-shake-shake, and wait!Meet Mariela, AKA- Mia-Mia. I think it is her saying her name and a combination of mine. But nevertheless, it is Mia-Mia. And I love her more t
han I could ever have imagined.Mariela is a fish - I think her birth sign is water, so she is in love with water. We took her swimming for the first time and could hardly get her out of the water (besides throwing her up out of the water). And when she was out of the water, she happened to find the waterhose and get wet all over again. I can hardly keep up with her in the pool and out of the pool routine! Maybe I should have tried this in my twenties! We will have to find some water adventure this weekend again.

Mariela is an avid soccer fan. It has finally happened. The first few soccer games for the Laredo Heat, she just wanted to eat, drink and be passed around from unsuspecting soul to unsuspecting soul. Now we have a real fan - she grabs the microphone and screams "Go, go, beeeeyyyyaaaahhhh!!! Go!!!" I cannot translate the whole message because I forgot my decoder at home today. Besides s

Mariela loves to party! She is a social butterfly, has ma stered the skill of the jumping house and has found the secret compartment to sneak out the back and run the opposite direction from her parents. She also shares that secret with other kids to make sure and win her favor over with her new friends. She could care less really about cake or hot dogs - just let me play!

So, we are here just relaxing this weekend...and starting to plan our first trip to DISNEY WORLD!!! My sister has decided to run a marathon and is in training for the Jan. marathon in Disney world. We are looking into trying to make the trip happen and enjoy the adventure. Will keep you posted and hopefully have some updates much, much sooner! Have a wonderful Fourth of July!
2 comments:
Welcome back!! LOL!! She's such a cutie and I hope you guys have an awesome 4th of July!
Finally! Thanks for updating, I was beginning to worry. Mia, Mia looks great! She looks like she is a party animal and that's wonderful. Kate loves the pool too. In fact, she spent all afternoon in the little pool she got for her birthday. Partly because it holds the two dearest things to her heart; water and slide. Combined. The kid is in heaven. Love all the pictures and thanks for the update!
Post a Comment