
Tag you are it! Thing that I am thankful for??? Hmmmm...
1. God - bless him for knowing each and every thought and still letting me stay another day.
2. Marshalls - I know, I had to think about putting this one so high on the list, but it really is my "comfort zone", so I never feel TOO guilty if I get to enjoy a little shopping.
3. Our daugher, Mariela. What a journey it has been, but I am thankful for her mother who let her come into this world for us to share with her. My life has changed a million times over just from the past couple of years.
4. Friends and Family - My family knows me inside and out, my friends put up with me day in and day out. They share their thoughts of the day, their laughs, their prayers with this adoption, and make it worth keeping going. My family always know the right things to make me feel loved and have helped us along every path of this adoption. Thanks mom and day - you know who you are!!!!
5. My love of creativity. Don't know where it came from, but it makes me love my job, makes me love helping pass it along on venture projects, and gives me an abundance of self worth.
6. Always having food - we never really know what it is like to be hungry.
1 comment:
How fun! Thanks for playing along!
Your video "Then and Now" is so powerful. I hope lots of people can see it. These babies/children NEED to come home! I'll be praying for each one.
Stacy
Post a Comment