Friday, August 8, 2008

Off to Dallas!


Friday has finally arrived and we are off to Dallas for the weekend for a little R+R. We are just patiently waiting word for her birth certificate and waiting word on the holds at the orphanage. Same issues, different day. Here are a few pictures of Mariela from earlier in the week. She is like a mullet - sporty but sophisticated. She has to keep playing the "I am shy" card, too.

I am starting to get anxious about her arrival. I am waking up with panic attacks that she does not have any shoes. So, my mother in law, came home the other day with 3 new pair of shoes!!! We still have time...but it is not flying by fast enough. I am just missing her so much now that I just saw her...ok, enough sappy stuff. Thanks again to Gary, for my pictures of cheekies. Makes my day!!!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Oh, a girl can NEVER have too many shoes! I hope you guys get that BC soon!


July 2008 family photo