Monday, April 21, 2008

Moving like snails...

I know, I have been horrible at posting lately, but lately there just has not any news at all. I don't beleive the agency really checks anymore, we check about once a week by calling PGN ourselves, but the file is still just stuck there on some desk in the middle of all the other piles of files on all the desks. I don't believe in my heart that we will hear much for the next 4-6 weeks.

It does not mean that I have not given up hope, I just have quit hoping. The agency thinks maybe if things stay on this slow track, we might get to bring her home in July. But today, is just another lousy monday and another week has passed in this long drawn out process.

I still have no video or update this month, but hopefully that comes this week. That usually lifts my spirits for a day or two. Sorry I can't be more sunny for everyone. :)...I know she will be walking soon. She might be able to crawl home to us at this rate, if she started now.

OK, so now I feel bad. I say these depressing, sad things and then I click over and see her little smile. Now I feel like a bad mom for not just being happy that she is happy and being cared for so well by the children's home. I just want this wait to be over...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are also waaaiiitting. We are fortunate to have an excellent agency that keeps us updates with medical reports and photos though. It must be so hard for you. Don't be discouraged by what PGN says. You never know. My expereince is that they are likely to make something up if they don't know or have the info handy. ~Emily sweetbabycecilia.blogspot.com

HB said...

July seems like forever away... but I'm 100% sure that once she is here, you'll forget about all the time you spent waiting for her because you'll be so incredibly happy she's home! I wish I could go down there and sit in that room while the reviewer looks at the file, and make him approve everything and get it all done.. like a permit expediter would do! I truly wish i could do that for you! Let me know if you need anything at all....

Kim said...

Don't worry about having a bad day Telissa, we all have them. Tomorrow will be a better day. I still think that Kate and Mariela will be home in June! Let's keep the faith!


July 2008 family photo