We officially moved to the second reviewer yesterday. Let's see how official this is, but just this and one more signature stands in our way of being up close and personal with all of her smiles day in and day out.
PGN is a little slow right now with all the changes in staffing, but cases will hopefully be moving again in a few weeks. Keep your fingers crossed, we are just delayed a few more weeks. She has to make it home by my birthday in September!
2 comments:
What a wonderful picture of Mariela. It made me smile and that is difficult to do today. She WILL be home by September!
How much more can we take??? I, too, hope our baby makes it home before her 1st birthday. I thought we'd have her long home by now. I will keep you in my daily prayers. ~Emily
Post a Comment