Tuesday, March 18, 2008

When I will a million, I am sending over a new copy machine

Time is a created thing. To say 'I don't have time,' is like saying, 'I
don't want to.
— Lao-Tzu

Tuesday, half drank smoothie on top of my papers, thunderstorms rolling through and crashing into the clouds that have been over my head for the past few months anyway. I open my e-mail, meanwhile all the thoughts are running around in my head about how much TIME this whole thing is taking, and i see this Thought of the Day.

I don't want this to take time, I don't have patience for all this time and I just want this time to be over. But this time thing is in our heads and when we get it going one direction, it is nearly impossible to stop and react to anything but moving forward.

I read the forums and see those people (they must have chains of four leaf clovers around their necks) that received referrals in the fall and our out of PGN. I get a little frustrated and want to tell them all "Hey, take a look around, there is always someone that took twice as long as you and be thankful!" But as hear this sarcastic voice in my head, I really am wishing that was us. So for those lucky people - i wish i were you.

I remember in the beginning, a mere 4 days seemed enternal. I would drive myself in a frenzy to make it to that FedEx truck, so I could save a day. And now, I find myself believing that if she were here by the end of the year, that would be great...If there was a FedEx truck for everyday, I might have been saved from these past few months. And to those muncipalities (you know who you are), when I win a million, I am sending over a new copy machine, so someone else does not have to spend 53 days in time out. I hated time-outs as a kid, and I hate them today!

BUT GOOD NEWS IS WE ARE FINALLY BACK IN PGN AS OF YESTERDAY. Come on lucky clovers, rabbits feet, finger crossing lucky stars, and my angels above - I need some luck and your blessing. We should have new pictures this week...fingers crossed. For all my friends that have reached the one year mark as well, your in my prayers, too.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Telissa! That is wonderful news, Congratulations! It is so frustrating when you see people get out of PGN so much quicker and seem to fly through this process. Then there are people like you and I! LOL! Let's hope our girls FLY through PGN now. The 3rd time HAS to be our charm!

Nat said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! i am thinking of you often . . . wondering, what if . . . so i am PRAYING AND BEGGING that you are our in record timing! sending love from MO!


July 2008 family photo