Today marks 100 days of being in PGN. The final process before the adoption is approved and finalized has dragged on into triple digits (kind of like the weather down here). Thanks to my friends who have saved a seat for me at the Copa Club, as it is my turn to order. We are strong in numbers.
We found out yesterday that we finally moved on to the second reviewer in PGN, so progress has been made. The first reviewer was pretty intense and I can say with all sincerity, good riddance and let's keep our case moving. Let's hope the next reviewer and the final signature desk are feeling nice to us and all the rest over here at the Copa. I hope they take credit over here.
I want to send a big hug and prayer to my grandma who turned 91 years old a few months ago. She had a stroke about a week ago and is having difficulty recovering and moving on. My grandfather is her constant companion, so I just pray that they have each other and God's plan keeps them together for a little longer. I love her to pieces and wish I could be there, but I know my family is surrounding her and taking care of her in the mean time. I still hope she can meet Mariela, but her spirit is here no matter what happens.
Congrats to Nat (love how that sounds), as she is on her pick-up trip with Stella! So glad you are all a family at last! Cannot wait to have you all safe and sound at home. So glad you are technologically savvy, so we have already had a chance to share in the joy. Have a safe journey home in two days!!!
4 comments:
THANKS for the note :) We are ready to come HOME!
I'm sorry to hear about your grandma. I hope and pray she heals quickly!
2nd reviewer is GOOD NEWS!!! FINALLY!!! it's SO time for your case to be OUT!!!
Telissa, you've moved to the 2nd reviewer already! WOW! That gives me hope for when I call PGN today. Congrats!
Well...welcome to the club? I guess? YUCK. This certainly is not an honorary club and I hope you are OUT for good very soon!
You are in good company in the Copa Club. I'm right there with you. I hope you get some good news this coming week! And I agree about nat! I am waiting to see pictures of them back home!
Post a Comment