Thursday, September 13, 2007

First DRESSed





Mariela has been busy growing and feels a little under the weather. She has been sick the past few days, but she is getting better with her medicine. Please excuse her if she is not her usual happy, little self, but she is trying to feel better. This is the first time we have seen her in a dress! We have the DNA samples and are just waiting for the results. We also have the family court date set, so progress has been made this month.

2 comments:

Connie said...

Telissa, she is beautiful!! I'm keeping you all in my prayers that things will work out.

Love,
Connie

Unknown said...

Wow, this is the first time I got to see pictures! I am so excited for you! I can't wait to meet her. Oh, and that bedroom..you are not related to me! I would have just used wallpaper....perfectionist!


July 2008 family photo